- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Bantani Education collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Anonymised analytics data collected by Google analytics.
How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide Bantani Education with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for our mailing lists, newsletters, in-person or online events, training courses, or other services.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our social media profiles, digital platforms, or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Bantani Education may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Anonymised analytics data collected by Google analytics.
- Participation in an online event or training course.
How will we use your data?
Bantani Education collects your data so that we can:
- Improve your visit to our site
- Update you on our latest news.
- Email you with information regarding our projects, publications, courses, events or other services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Bantani Education securely stores your data using Microsoft 365 Cloud Storage, and servers based in the EU. Our mailing lists are stored by Mailchimp.
Bantani Education will keep your personal data for 36 months after the end date of the related project. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your information from our mailing lists and content folders.
Bantani Education would like to send you information about events and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by following the information included in the footer of your most recent email, additionally you may contact Bantani Education at any time using the information at the bottom of this page if you wish to opt out at any point.
You have the right at any time to stop Bantani Education from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Bantani Education Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Bantani Education would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Bantani Education for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bantani Education correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bantani Education to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bantani Education erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Bantani Education restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Bantani Education’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bantani Education transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: Hoornzeelstraat 21, 3080 Tervuren, Belgium
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org [external site].
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Understanding where our visitors come from.
- Understanding what our visitors are looking at.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Bantani Education uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Bantani Education uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Hoornzeelstraat 21, 3080 Tervuren, Belgium
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Bantani Education has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Officer.
Address: Hoornzeelstraat 21, 3080 Tervuren, Belgium